Friday, December 03, 2010

Not 100% sure exactly what type of heart issue I had, luckily they moved my follow up to next Tuesday so hopefully I'll learn more then, I've got a million questions for the doctor. Most important thing is I'm alive and secondary to that insurance should pick up most/all of the bill for this year, and I've got plenty of leave from work so I don't have to stress about those issues; however, the amount of paperwork, follow up, decisions (like should I change health insurance for next year) is crazy. Just need to relax and get back into a somewhat normal routine.

I'm taking it day by day and seem to slowly be getting better. I can do "normal" stuff, just no intense exercise, and everything takes me about 4x longer to do cause I'm slow for once. Chest still feels heavy, but not too bad except for when I wake up in the morning.

Not sure when I'll go back to work, feel like I could go back next week, but everyone says to just take it slow, take time off and fully recover.

1 comment:

shanta islam said...

Lots of great information and inspiration, both of which we all need, thanks for all the enthusiasm to offer such helpful information here.
**01****Meditation uk ****
**02**Mental depressed ***