Thursday, December 16, 2010

Back on the bike

Wednesday afternoon it just hit me. My body and mind all of a sudden just said, "it's time to get on the bike." I listened and headed out for the best 1 hour ride of my life. It didn't matter that it was 20 degrees with a horrible wind, I had the biggest smile of my life the entire time and couldn't believe it, "I'm riding my bike, I'm riding my f'ing bike" I kept saying to myself with tears of joy. Just a couple weeks ago I was fighting for my life. I don't have a lot of memories from the hospital, but I distinctly remember some Doc saying I wouldn't ride my bike again. Kris Auer (and I think Bad Andy too) was in the room, I told Auer and I started to cry and break down. Auer told me I'd be on my bike again, and that got me through it, I knew I'd make it and I'd get back on the bike.

It's all easy now

2 comments:

Chuck Wagon said...

Congrats, great to hear it.

shanta islam said...

First of all I would like to thank you for the great and informative entry.
**01**Meditation uk ********
**02**Mental depressed *****